Coronavirus Covid-19 Clinic Protocol
For the safety of both patients and practitioner, and to adhere to social distancing rules, please be aware of these changes to treatment and adopt this protocol when visiting the clinic. If you would like to download a copy of this protocol for reference you may do so here.
• If you or anyone you have had contact with in the last 14 days has tested positive for COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms (persistent cough, high temperature or loss of smell/taste) please do not attend your appointment. Instead, please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
• Fewer patients are being seen each day to allow for thorough cleaning between patients, & to ensure social distancing is maintained.
• Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
• If a car is occupying the other allocated parking space, consider waiting in your car until the previous patient is safely in their car before coming up the steps to the clinic, to avoid crossing on the stairs.
• Please wear a face covering whilst in the clinic. We are able to supply one for an additional cost of £1 each if you do not have one.
• On arrival at the clinic, if you are using the NHS Test & Trace app, please scan my QR code.
• Your practitioner will be wearing full PPE.
• On arrival at the clinic your forehead temperature will be taken with a handheld infrared thermometer.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the waiting room prior to entering the treatment room.
• Please bring a pen with you so you can write your own appointment card or complete any necessary paperwork.
• Once your treatment is completed please use hand sanitiser prior to leaving the clinic.
All of these measures are designed to keep everyone safe and well.