Coronavirus Covid-19 Clinic Protocol
For the safety of both patients and practitioner, please be aware of these changes to treatment and adopt this protocol when visiting the clinic. If you would like to download a copy of this protocol for reference you may do so here.
• If you or anyone you have had contact within the last 14 days has tested positive for COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms (persistent cough, high temperature or loss of smell/taste) please do not attend your appointment. Instead, please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
• Social distancing rules within the clinic have now been relaxed, so please feel free to enter the waiting room when you arrive.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit.
• If you are using the NHS Test & Trace app, please scan my QR code.
• Your practitioner will continue to wear full PPE during your visit.
• It would be appreciated if patients also continue to wear a face covering whilst in the waiting room and clinic.
All of these measures are designed to keep everyone safe and well.