Minchinhampton Foot Clinic
Foot health is often neglected, but it is an important part of our general well being. Simple foot care, like trimming nails, debriding hard skin and treating ingrown toenails can help you maintain mobility and thus quality of life. Some conditions, like diabetes, can mean that foot health is even more important to your overall well being. Minchinhampton Foot Clinic provides a complete range of foot health services and expert advice, to help you maintain happy, healthy feet.
The clinic is based in the Stroud Valleys, with easy access and free parking.
Michele Cole MCFHP MAFHP
Foot Health Practitioner
Registered Member of the British Association of Foot Health Professionals
- General and diabetic foot care
- Nail trimming and reduction of thickened nails
- Corns, hard skin and callus removal
- Treatment of ingrown toenails including nail bracing
- Fungal foot and nail infections including Podiguard foot baths
- Treatment of cracked heels
- Verruca treatment
- Bunion, heel and ball of foot pain
- Wilde Pedique toenail reconstruction
Covid-19 / Coronavirus Update
The clinic is now CLOSED until further notice.
For the safety of my patients and myself I have stopped treatments to help fight this pandemic. Until the Government’s advice changes, I will remain closed. I hope you understand that this decision wasn’t taken lightly and I apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
Whilst the clinic is closed, if you need any advice about any foot related issue, please don’t hesitate to give me a call.
T: 01453 887001 | M: 0771 562 7611 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org